WBA Aachener Werkzeugbau Akademie GmbH
Tel.: +49 241 990163 02
Fax: +49 241 990163 29
in the context of the Internet offer provided at https://werkzeugbau-akademie.de/ (in the following “website”).
(2) We utilize personal data solely for internal purposes in connection with customer relations. A passing on to third parties, unless otherwise regulated in the following, does not occur without your necessary consent.
(3) Personal data are information with which a person is identifiable, thus entered information that can be traced back to a person. This includes the name, the email address or the telephone number. In addition, data regarding preferences, hobbies, memberships or visited websites are counted as personal data.
(4) The legal bases of data privacy are stated in the German Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG) and the Telemediengesetz (TMG) as well as in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(1) By contacting our data protection officer using the indicated contact details, you can exercise the following rights at any time:
- Provision of information regarding your data stored by us and their processing (Article 15, GDPR)
- Rectification of incorrect personal data (Article 16, GDPR)
- Erasure of your data stored by us (Article 17, GDPR)
- Limitation of data processing insofar as we are not allowed to erase your data due to legal obligations (Article 18, GDPR)
- Opposition against our processing of your data (Article 21, GDPR) and Data portability insofar as you have consented to the processing of data or have entered into a contract with us (Article 20, GDPR)
If you have given us a consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
(2) You can direct a complaint to a supervisory authority at any time, for example to the supervisory authority responsible for your state of residence or to the authority responsible for us.
A list of supervisory authorities (for the private sector) can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Access to the website/Server log files
(1) With every access to our website, thus independent of whether you log in, register or enter and transfer other information, we automatically collect the following data (so-called server log files) in a log file:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
- Name of the accessed website or file
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transmitted
- Browser type and version
- Operating system of the user
(2) We utilize these data to ensure that a problem-free connection is established with the website and for ensuring a smooth utilization of our website. The log files are utilized solely for statistical evaluations with the purpose of operating, securing and optimizing the offer. We reserve the right to subsequently review the log files, if the reasonable suspicion of unlawful use exists based on concrete evidence.
(3) The processing is carried out according to Article 6(1) item f, GDPR, based on our legitimate interest in improving the website’s stability and functionality.
(4) Recipients of the data may include technical service providers, who become involved by operating and maintaining our website for us.
(5) The data are erased as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection. This is generally the case for data that serve the provision of the website, once the respective session is closed.
(6) The provision of the aforementioned personal data is not prescribed neither by law nor by contract. However, without the IP address our website’s service and functionality is not guaranteed. Furthermore, single services may not be available or only to a limited extent. For this reason, an objection is excluded.
In order to protect the security of your data during data transmission we employ the state of the art encryption method SSL via HTTPS.
(1) Cookies are small files that enable saving specific device-related information on the access device of the user (PC, smartphone, etc.). On the one hand, they serve the user friendliness of websites and hence the users (for example, in the context of saving log in data). On the other hand, they help to collect statistical data regarding the website usage and to analyze these for the purpose of improving the offer.
(3) The following cookies may be employed on our websites if your browser settings allow them or if you give us the consent for using cookies:
(1) Apart from the purely informational use of our website, we offer you various services that you can make use of, if interested. For this, you can contact us directly and enter further personal data that we will use for processing the respective request.
(2) If you contact us via email or the contact form, the information provided by you will be stored for the purpose of processing the request as well as for possible further questions.
(3) The processing of data entered into the contact form takes place based on a legitimate interest (Article 6(1) item f, GDPR).
By providing the contact form, we intent to enable easy contacting for you. The information provided by you are saved with the purpose of processing your request as well as for possible further questions.
If you contact us in order to enquire an offer, the processing of data entered into the contact form takes place for carrying out pre-contractual measures (Article 6(1) item b, GDPR).
(4) Recipients of data may include processors of orders.
(5) Data are erased not later than six months after processing the enquiry.
If a contractual relationship is established, we are amenable to the legal retention periods according to the HGB and we will erase your data after the expiration of these periods.
(6) The provision of your personal data is voluntary. However, we can only process your enquiry if you provide us with your name, your e-mail address and the reason for your enquiry.
(1) On our website, we offer the possibility of subscribing to a newsletter. With the newsletter, we regularly inform you about our offers.
(2) Mandatory entries for subscribing to the newsletter are the email address, the name, the company and the language. Upon subscription to the newsletter we store the IP address and the date of the subscription. This storage solely serves the purpose of providing a proof in case a third party abuses your email address and subscribes to the newsletter without your knowledge.
(3) For an effective registration we require a valid email address. In order to verify that the owner of the email address has in fact carried out a subscription, we employ the double opt-in procedure. For this, we log the subscription of the newsletter, the sending of a confirmation email and the receipt of the reply required by the confirmation email. Further data are not collected. The data are utilized solely for sending the newsletter and are not passed on to third parties.
(4) We utilize the data solely for sending the newsletter and store them in our database. We do not pass them on to third parties. In case you subscribe to the newsletter, you give us the consent to inform you periodically about product and service offers via mail or email.
(5) Based on your explicit given consent (Article 6(1) item a, GDPR), we regularly send the newsletter or comparable information to your given e-mail address via e-mail.
(6) You have the right to revoke your consent regarding the storage of your personal data and your use of the newsletter at any time, with effect for the future. For this, you will find a corresponding link in every newsletter. Furthermore, you can directly unsubscribe via the website or communicate your revocation directly to us via the contact given at the end of these data protection information.
(7) In this context, the data are solely processed as long as the relevant consent exists. Afterwards, they are deleted.
(8) The provision of your personal data is voluntary, solely based on your consent. Unfortunately, we cannot send to you the newsletter without a given consent.
(1) The login area is reserved exclusively for our members. The members receive the login credentials via email after signing the membership contract. In order to use the login area it is necessary to provide the first name and surname, the user name and the email address.
(2) In the login area you can create a profile (picture, address, etc.) on a voluntary basis. The data are only visible to other members if the approval is given.
(3) The data are utilized for the sole purposes of administrating the user accounts, combating abuse, and troubleshooting.
Integration of third party services
(1) Our website contains offers and contents of third parties, for example for web analyses, map services, logins or embedded videos. Providing these offers and contents requires that your current IP address as well as partially personal data be transmitted to the third party. Otherwise, third party offers and contents cannot be transmitted to and displayed in your browser, and logins cannot be processed.
(2) While we strive to integrate only such services that utilize the transmitted IP address solely for the transmission of the requested services, we do not have any influence on the third parties. Insofar as we know that third parties perform logging activities, we indicate this separately.
Use of Google Analytics
(2) The purposes of data processing are the evaluation of the website usage and in compiling reports regarding activities on the website. Based on the website and internet usage, further connected services are to be provided.
(3) Data processing takes place based on the user’s consent (Article 6(1) item a, GDPR).
(4) The recipient of the data is Google, being the processor of the order. For this, we have concluded a corresponding contract with Google to carry out the order processing.
(5) The deletion of the data takes place as soon as they are no longer necessary for our recording purposes.
(6) Google processes your data in the USA and has subjected itself to the EU_US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(7) In the context of Google Analytics, the IP address transmitted by your browser will not be linked with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate setting in your browser. However, we point out that in this case you might not be able to fully use all functions of our website. Moreover, you can prevent the collection and transmission of data generated by the cookies and linked to your usage of our website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(8) With help of the tracking tool Google Analytics, the behavior of visitors on our website can be evaluated and interests can be analyzed. For this, we create an pseudonymous user profile.
(1) The videos embedded in our website are provided by the YouTube website https://www.youtube.com/, which is operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The videos can be played directly on our website.
(2) Your consent constitutes the legal basis for embedding YouTube and as well as for the data transfer to Google connected therewith (Article 6(1) item a, GDPR).
(3) All videos are embedded in an “advanced data protection mode”. In other words, no data concerning you as a user are transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only after a website equipped with a YouTube plugin is visited and videos embedded therein are played, a connection with the YouTube servers is established and the data mentioned in §2 of this declaration are transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(4) If you are logged into your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to link your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
(5) Google processes your data in the USA and has subjected itself to the EU_US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(6) The provision of your personal data is voluntary, solely based on your consent. Preventing the access can lead to functional limitations on the website.
https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=us. There, you also receive further information on your rights concerning this matter and configuration options for protecting your privacy.
Campus Forum GmbH
(1) When registering for our events/training formats via the registration form, the data entered by you are collected directly by the Campus Forum GmbH, Steinbachstraße 25, 52074 Aachen, Germany, for the purpose of processing and registration. Upon receipt of your registration, the IP address and the date of the registration are stored. This storage acts solely as a proof in case a third party abuses your email address and registers for a training/event without your knowledge. Further data are asked for by the Campus Forum GmbH in order to provide services that are not free of charge. For example, this includes your payment information in order to be able to carry out your order.
(2) The data processing necessary for concluding the contract is based on Article 6(1) item b, GDPR.
(3) The data recipients may be in charge of order processing.
(4) The Campus Forum GmbH stores these data in their systems until the legal retention periods have expired. In general, these amount to six or ten years for reasons of proper accounting and tax law regulations.
(5) The provision of your personal data is voluntary. Without the provision of your personal data we cannot grant you access to our offered contents and services for further training/events.
(6) If you indicate it accordingly, you will receive further information material from us or directly from Campus Forum GmbH upon the completion of your registration. You can revoke your consent for sending further information material anytime, with effect for the future.
Hyperlinks to websites of third parties
Employed order processors
The following organizations, companies or persons have been charged by the website operator with processing data:
- The technical infrastructure of WBA Aachener Werkzeugbau Akademie GmbH is provided and maintained by our IT service provider GPS GmbH, Campus-Boulevard 57, 52074 Aachen, Germany.
- The technical infrastructure for the operation of our website is regularly supplied with updates and provided by RWTH Aachen Campus GmbH, Campus-Boulevard 57, 52074 Aachen, Germany.
- The website design as well as the software operation for delivering our website is regularly supplied with updates and provided by REBELKO GmbH, Heinrichsallee 41, 52062 Aachen, Germany.
- The server infrastructure for delivering our website is provided by domainfactory GmbH, Oskar-Messter-Str. 33, 85737 Ismaning, Germany.
For the handling of personal data, a contract between WBA Aachener Werkzeugbau Akademie GmbH and the corresponding order processor exist for all order processors.
Data protection officer
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please write us an email or contact our data protection officer directly:
Tel.: +49 241 990163-25
Fax: +49 241 990163-29
Responsible supervisory authority
We are registered with the following supervisory authority via our data protection officer:
Regional representative for data protection and freedom of information North Rhine-Westphalia
P.O. Box 20 04 44
Tel.: +49 211 38424-0
Fax: +49 211 38424-10