WBA Aachener Werkzeugbau Akademie GmbH
Tel.: +49 241 990163 02
Fax: +49 241 990163 29
in the context of the Internet offer provided at https://werkzeugbau-akademie.de/ (in the following “website”).
(2) Personal data are utilized by us solely for internal purposes in the course of customer relations. A passing on to third parties, unless otherwise regulated in the following, does not occur without your necessary consent.
(3) Personal data are information with which a person is identifiable, thus entered information that can be traced back to a person. This includes the name, the email address or the telephone number. But also data regarding preferences, hobbies, memberships or which websites have been viewed by someone are counted as personal data.
(4) The legal bases of data privacy are stated in the German Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG) and the Telemediengesetz (TMG) as well as in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Access to the website/Server log files
(1) With every access to our website, thus independent of whether you log in, register or enter and transfer other information, we automatically collect the following data (so-called server log files) in a log file:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
- Name of the accessed website or file
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transmitted
- Browser type and version
- Operating system of the user
(2) We utilize the log files solely for statistical evaluations with the purposes of operating, securing and optimizing the offer. We reserve the right to subsequently review the log files if the reasonable suspicion of unlawful use exists based on concrete evidence.
In order to protect the security of your data during data transmission we employ the state of the art encryption method HTTPS over SSL.
(1) A cookie is a small piece of data that enables saving specific device-related information on the access device of the user (PC, smartphone, etc.). On the one hand, they serve the user friendliness of websites and hence the users (for example, in the context of saving log in data). On the other hand, they help to collect statistical data regarding the website usage and to analyze these for the purpose of improving the offer.
(3) On our website we predominantly employ session cookies. These files are not saved permanently. The use of temporary cookies offers you the advantage of not having to re-enter personal data when filling in different forms of our web offer. The cookies are erased automatically when the browser is closed.
(1) Apart from the purely informational use of our website we offer you various services that you can make use of, if interested. For this, you can contact us directly and enter further personal data that we will use for processing the request.
(2) If you contact us via email or the contact form, the information provided by you will be stored for the purpose of processing the request as well as for possible further questions.
(1) On our website, we offer the possibility of subscribing to a newsletter. With the newsletter, we regularly inform you about our offers.
(2) Mandatory entries for subscribing to the newsletter are the email address, the name, the company and the language. Upon subscription to the newsletter we store the IP address and the date of the subscription. This storage serves the purpose of providing a proof in case a third party abuses your email address and subscribes to the newsletter without your knowledge.
(3) For an effective registration we require a valid email address. In order to verify that the owner of the email address has in fact carried out a subscription we employ the double opt-in procedure. For this, we log the subscription of the newsletter, the sending of a confirmation email and the receipt of the reply required by the confirmation email. Further data are not collected. The data are utilized solely for sending the newsletter and are not passed on to third parties.
(4) We utilize the data solely for sending the newsletter and store them in our database. We do not pass them on to third parties. In case you subscribe to the newsletter, you give us the consent to inform you periodically about product and service offers via mail or email.
(5) You have the right to revoke your consent regarding the sending of the newsletter at any time.
(1) The login area is reserved exclusively for our members. The members receive the login credentials via email after signing the membership contract. In order to use the login area it is necessary to provide the first name and surname, the user name and the email address.
(2) In the login area you can create a profile (picture, address, etc.) on a voluntary basis. The data are only visible to other members if the approval is given.
(3) The data are utilized for the sole purposes of administrating the user accounts, combating abuse, and troubleshooting.
Integration of third party services
(1) Our website contains offers and contents of third parties, for example for web analyses, map services, logins or embedded videos. Providing these offers and contents requires that your current IP address as well as partially personal data be transmitted to the third party. Otherwise, third party offers and contents cannot be transmitted to and displayed in your browser, and logins cannot be processed.
(2) While we strive to integrate only such services that utilize the transmitted IP address solely for the transmission of the requested services, we do not have any influence on the third parties. Insofar as we know that third parties perform logging activities, we indicate this separately.
Use of Google Analytics
(2) In case of the activation of IP anonymization on our website, however, Google shortens your IP address prior to transmitting it if you are located in a member state of the European Union or in other contracting states part of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is transmitted to a Google server in the US and shortened there. Commissioned by us, Google will utilize this information to analyze the website usage by the users, to create reports concerning the website activities, and to provide further services associated with the website and Internet usage.
(3) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be linked with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However, we indicate that in this case you might not be able to use all functions of our website fully. Moreover, you can prevent the collection and transmission of data generated by the cookies and linked to your usage of our website as well as the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at:
(1) Our website uses Google Maps, a map service for displaying maps and generating directions. Google Maps is operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, US.
(2) By using our website, you agree that Google, one of its representatives or third parties may collect, process and use automatically generated data as well as data entered by you.
https://www.google.com/intl/us_us/help/terms_maps.html. Further information regarding data protection can be found in Google’s data protection center at
Use of script libraries (Google Fonts)
(1) In order to display our contents correctly and graphically appealing in all browsers, we utilize script libraries and font libraries like e.g. Google Fonts (https://fonts.google.com/) on this website. Google Fonts are stored in the cache of your browser to avoid repeated loading. If the browser does not support Google Fonts or prevents access, contents are displayed in a standard font.
(2) Calling script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection with the operator of the library. Although it is currently unclear why and for which purposes, in theory it is possible that during this process operators of the respective libraries gather data.
(1) The videos embedded in our website are provided by the YouTube website https://www.youtube.com/, which is operated by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, US. The videos can be played directly on our website.
(2) All videos are embedded in an advanced data protection mode. In other words, no data concerning you as a user are transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only after a website equipped with a YouTube plugin is visited and videos embedded therein are played,
a connection with the YouTube servers is established and the data mentioned in §2 of this declaration are transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(3) If you are logged into your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to link your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=us. There, you also receive further information on your rights concerning this matter and configuration options for protecting your privacy.
Campus Forum GmbH
(1) When registering for our events/training formats via the registration form, the data entered by you are transmitted to the Campus Forum GmbH, Steinbachstraße 25, 52074 Aachen, Germany for the purpose of processing and registration. Upon receipt of your registration, the IP address and the date of the registration are stored. This storage acts solely as a proof in case a third party abuses your email address and registers for a training/event without your knowledge.
(2) If you indicate so, you will receive further information material from us or directly from Campus Forum GmbH also after successful registration and after the event. You may revoke your consent regarding the sending of further information material at any time.
(1) The technical infrastructure is provided and maintained by our IT service provider GPS GmbH, Campus-Boulevard 57, 52074 Aachen, Germany.
(2) A contract between WBA Aachener Werkzeugbau Akademie GmbH and GPS GmbH exists for processing personal data.
RWTH Aachen Campus GmbH
(1) The technical infrastructure for operating our website is provided by RWTH Aachen Campus GmbH, Campus-Boulevard 57, 52074 Aachen, Germany. They also regularly update the infrastructure.
(2) A contract between WBA Aachener Werkzeugbau Akademie GmbH and RWTH Aachen Campus GmbH exists for processing personal data.
Hyperlinks to websites of third parties
Right of access and withdrawal
(1) At all times you have the right to access your stored personal data free of charge, the data’s provenience and recipient as well as the purpose of the data processing. You can also order the rectification, blocking or erasure of these data insofar as no legal obligation exists to keep them.
(2) If you have agreed to the using of data, you can withdraw it at any time.
(3) Please address all requests for information or the withdrawal of the consent to process data to the address described in §1 via email or mail.
(4) In order to allow for a blocking of data at any time, these data have to be held available in a lock file for control purposes. You can also demand the erasure of the data insofar as no legal archiving obligation exist. Insofar as such an obligation exists, we will block your data upon request.
Data protection officer
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please write us an email or contact our data protection officer directly:
Tel.: +49 241 990163-25
Fax: +49 241 990163-29
By contacting our data protection officer using the indicated contact details, you can exercise the following rights at any time:
- Provision of information regarding your data stored by us and their processing.
- Rectification of incorrect personal data.
- Erasure of your data stored by us.
- Limitation of data processing insofar as we are not allowed to erase your data due to legal obligations.
- Opposition against our processing your data and
- Data portability insofar as you have consented to the processing of data or have entered into a contract with us.
You can refer to the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint at any time. The supervisory authority responsible for you depends on your state of residence, work or state in which the alleged violation took place. A list of supervisory authorities (for the private sector) can be found at:
Responsible supervisory authority
We are registered with the following supervisory authority via our data protection officer:
Regional representative for data protection and freedom of information Nordrhein-Westfalen
P.O. Box 20 04 44
WBA Aachener Werkzeugbau Akademie GmbH
Tel.: +49 241 990163 02
Fax: +49 241 990163 29