6. September 2017
Further education export for the Mexican automobile industry about the topic of work structuring and process optimization with a blended learning approach (E-Mas) BMBF funding measure within the framework of funding priority “Internationalization of Vocational Education”.
The German dual education system has an excellent reputation worldwide and radiant power in many markets. This education system leads to very well-educated workers and managers. In order to provide German companies with equivalent employees in interesting markets, German concepts can be transferred to these markets.
Goals and Approach
The main goal of the joint project E-Mas is to conceptualize and then export innovative educational offers for skilled workers, personnel development managers and operative management staff of the Mexican automobile industry in the area of automobile and supplier parts production. The target country has a large deficit in the education and further education systems compared to western industrial nations.
Innovations and Perspectives
The education offering is to be developed by the project partners to remedy the competence deficits of the employees of the Mexican automotive sector and will be composed of four building blocks:
- Passing on knowledge of new technology-based and classical concepts of work-related learning in Industry 4.0
- Competence development in the area of productivity management and industrial engineering
- Further education in the area of repair and new manufacturing of tools for the production at OEMs and suppliers
- Training in methods for lean managements for Industry 4.0
€ 2.2m (of which 60 % is funded by BMBF)
01/08/2017 to 31/07/2020
- WBA Aachener Werkzeugbau Akademie GmbH, Aachen
- FIR an der RWTH Aachen, Aachen
- Deutsche MTM Vereinigung e. V., Hamburg
- Lean Enterprise Institut GmbH, Aachen
FIR at RWTH Aachen University
Mr. Roman Senderek
Tel.: 0241 47705225
Carmen Halm email@example.com
Jan Wiese firstname.lastname@example.org