6. March 2018
Three day international seminar with focus on Process Standardization & Flow Production, Production Planning & Control, Additive Manufacturing & Digitalization & Industry 4.0.
Main topics of the three-day international seminar
- Process standardization & flow production: Process-oriented manufacturing and utilization of repetition effects for single batch manufacturing
- Production planning and control: Efficient planning and scheduling to ensure delivery reliability and value creation speed
- Additive manufacturing: New opportunities by 3D printing technologies and connection into integrated process chains
- Digitalization & Industry 4.0: Outlook to the possibilities of Industry 4.0 for the tooling industry as well as best practice example
- Visit of one of Germany´s best tool shops